Massage and Bodywork at the Palm Springs Healing Center
Get a therapeutic massage at the Palm Springs Healing Center. We are better than a spa . We offer longer sessions for substantially less cost, and fantastic therapists, in a peaceful, beautiful environment.
Buy a package of 4 massages and we will give you $40 off our regular price.
Our Massage Staff
Cranial Sacral Therapy
Pre Natal Massage
Therapeutic Integrative Massage
Deep Tissue & Sports Massage
Manual Lymphatic Massage
Sports Massage Therapy
Deep tissue Massage
Hot Stone Therapy
Aroma therapy Massage
Passive joint therapy
Wellness for cancer
- Swedish Massage - Relax, unwind with a Swedish massage that detoxifies and helps release muscular tension.
- Integrative Massage - Combination massage may include Swedish massage, acupressure, reflexology, deep tissue and myofacial release.
- Deep Tissue - Strong pressure applied in concentrated areas holding greater muscular tension.
- Sports Massage Therapy - Fitness and sports enthusiasts. Increase flexibility. Treatment may include compression, kneading and stripping techniques with some isolated stretching.
- Reflexology - A technique applying pressure to points on and around the feet which correspond to organs and systems known to promote health and help relieve tension. (Can be combined with other therapies)
- Thai Massage
- Cranial Sacral Therapy - Balances Cerebro-spinal fluid but gentle pressure on the scull, neck and sacrum. Tis technique is a hands on method of releasing disruptive energies from the patients body.
- Hot Stone Massage
- Structural Myofascial Release
- Lymphatic Massage
- Biofield Tuning - A simple yet powerful method for shifting the rhythms and patterns of the body’s electromagnetic system. The technique uses tuning forks on the body and the electromagnetic field that surrounds it.
- Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique - Works on the deepest level of hypnosis, allowing for access to past lives, but also connecting with individuals ‘Higher Self’.